Its finally raining! And by that, I mean I think the clouds are watching PS I Love You on repeat, and the waterworks are so intense that they dont even remember what they're crying about... its just SO SAD! (But really, one of my favorite girly Id-never-admit-it-anywhere-else movies. Watch it). And by all that, really my point: it's pouring rain. So no more MTB for awhile.
Which is sad. Ive been riding a fair amount lately, but the best part is all of my rides have been challenging. Every ride I've done in 2012 has included some feature I've never been able to do before. Rock slabs. Drops and G-outs. Steep lava descents. Of course I have no photographic proof (although as mentioned before, there will be some video proof once compiled). Super fun, and motivating. Successfully completing new and scary challenges is such a great feeling. So stoked.
Unfortunately some of said features lashed back, and I had two pretty impressive crashes this week. Not stoked. My neck and back are a bit out of whack, and could probably use this rain induced bike hiatus.
And in NZ news, the big pointless expensive English test is TOMORROW. Eeep. I havent studied a thing... Re: I've been speaking/studying/reading/writing/understanding English my whole life. I cant shake the annoyed feeling over having to complete this step of NZ nursing reg. But I know its just a hoop to weed out lazy people. (And I guess the few that actually don't know their Inglush.) So wish me luck, I guess.
I'd like to leave you with this video that made me giggle.
No comments:
Post a Comment