Today.
I got up at 6, prepared for work, ate, facebooked, pinterest-ed, and checked my schedule. EFF. Im not working today!!!! Attempted sleep. Failed sleep. My mind is spinning, a little about Christmas, a little about fitness, a bit about dinner tonight, friends and family on the mind... but oh, New Zealand. Laying in bed, my mind reeling... Can we make this work? Why cant we make this work? You can make it work if you're strong enough. Dont be a wimp. Man it's cold outside of the covers. Dont be a wimp. Make this happen.
So I signed up for my English test. It's happening. January 21st. They've got my cash. They need a copy of my passport, and passport photos. One SMALL step scratched off one BIG to-do list. So, today:
-Get passport photo taken
-Get ink for printer/scanner
-Scan passport
-Assemble packet of my entire identity and send it off into the abyss.
-Study English???
I got a little online Christmas shopping done (probably the last that can safely be done online), and will hopefully get a chunk of it done after the NZ chores. Oh yeah, and I need to work out and go to yoga, because its No Excuses December.
Bitch much? Boring update, I know. But I need to write about this NZ process, because otherwise I might not motivate myself to do it. And if not now, then when?
No comments:
Post a Comment