Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Last Post

Alright guys,

This is my last post. I hope you have redirected your phones (Alicia) and blogger accounts (Lori & Ash) to my new blog. If anyone else (besides my husband, who has been diligent about helping me with my new blog) is actually out there reading this, please check out the new site. New blog (yes, I purchased a domain. SCARY!):  

www.thebikewife.com

Fancy, huh? It can also still be reached, of course, through www.bikewifeinnz.blogspot.com

I'm trying to be a better blogger. The funniest thing I've found out through this whole process, is its fun for ME to go back and see what I was thinking/stressing about/going through a year ago. I look forward to looking back at the new blog and learning from our mistakes and adventures.

Please feel free to share the new one with anyone you like. It'll be mostly PG in content as to not offend the fam, but I'm hoping to have frequent updates about our goings-on, so that when we come back to the US, it'll feel like we never left!

Lastly, any comments or suggestions on how to make my new site more interesting (more pictures, I'm on it!) please, please let me know!

XOXO

K

No comments:

Post a Comment